CredentialedCARE has created an innovative, web solution for providers of Long-term Care services that:
- Improves access to pre-screened, qualified workers
- Accelerates on-boarding of new hires,
- Lowers the cost of recruitment
- Meets regulatory compliance requirements.
CredentialedCARE technology is a comprehensive tool where workers can create a free profile account and employers can search for candidates for their job openings.
- Certified Nurse Assistants,
- Licensed Practical Nurses,
- Home Health Aides,
- Personal Care Aides
- Other types of Long-term Care Workers
Candidates will also be encouraged to request a credentialing and background check that is required of their specific state. Advantages include
- Differentiated profiles that will attract the attention of more employers
- Faster hiring process
- A more comprehensive background check than currently used by employers for their new hires
Section 6201 of The Affordable Care Act will require new processes for on-boarding workers and with a shortage of workers, employers need more efficient ways to add workers to their workforce in order to take advantage of the opportunities that arise from an increasing demand for these services.
So where does CredentialedCARE see the other opportunities in this rapidly growing market? In 3 ways